I am still amazed by the number of people that claim not having flash on iOS is a deal breaker. Even though there are apps that let you run flash based sites.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of my employer. Read more on my disclosure page!
- Too funny! twitter.com/Bill_Gross/sta… 12 hours ago
- RT @JMachosKMBS: #3Dprinting is a game changer in the classroom; @KonicaMinoltaUS invites you to try this #EdTech for 30 days! https://t.co… 2 days ago
- Anyone have a framework they'd be willing to share when bringing on an IT support intern for a school district? #edtech #edchat #eduIT 3 weeks ago
- Pacing guides should never be used as instructional bibles! #PersonalizedLearning #AKSuptChat @lparady1 https://t.co/Qt2eVhhHUL 3 weeks ago
- #AKSuptChat @lparady1 https://t.co/cozK4t03cW 3 weeks ago
- Apple Apps Art Blogs career and technical education Collaboration Commentary Digital Digital Immigrant Digital Native Distance Learning EdTech EduIT Facebook Fear Filtering Flash Genrational differences Google Apps History Instructional Design iOS iPad Lion MacBook Mobile Learning Moon music NASA Neil Armstrong Network Administration OS Parents Policy Prensky Reeves RSS Science Skype Social Networking Space Tech Support Training VoiceThread Welcome Writing YouTube
Subscribe to Email Updates
Aleutian EdTech Blog by Luke Meinert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.