I am still amazed by the number of people that claim not having flash on iOS is a deal breaker. Even though there are apps that let you run flash based sites.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of my employer. Read more on my disclosure page!
- Awesome YKSD inservice session today on UAV's in the classroom! Each school has a few to start learning with this F… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Dissatisfaction - Inspiration - Optimism. 3 Keys to transforming public education in Alaska - Via Commissioner John… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Fortunate to have Commissioner Johnson as our opening keynote for day 2 of inservice! @AlaskaDEED @zoom_us… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Awesome resource! twitter.com/EdTechNerd/sta… 3 days ago
- 10 ways we’re making Classroom and Forms easier for teachers this school year @google blog.google/topics/educati… 3 days ago
- Apple Apps Art Blogs career and technical education Collaboration Commentary Digital Digital Immigrant Digital Native Distance Learning EdTech EduIT Facebook Fear Filtering Flash Genrational differences Google Apps History Instructional Design iOS iPad Lion MacBook Mobile Learning Moon music NASA Neil Armstrong Network Administration OS Parents Policy Prensky Reeves RSS Science Skype Social Networking Space Tech Support Training VoiceThread Welcome Writing YouTube
Subscribe to Email Updates
Aleutian EdTech Blog by Luke Meinert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.